Recycled Hardwood Briquettes Made in North Devon
Our premium quality, recycled hardwood briquettes are made from sawdust sourced from joineries located around North Devon. Each briquette is about 8 cm in diameter with each bag containing approx 100 compressed sawdust briquettes and weighing 13-15 kg (sold by bag not weight). These really are true ecologs - 95% of which is hardwood waste sawdust, typically Oak or Idigbo, with the remainder comprising of occasional softwood and recycled paper/cardboard packaging.
WHY ARE GOODFUEL HARDWOOD BRIQUETTES GOOD?
- Easy to light with just paper
- Quick to heat - gets up to temperature within 10 mins
- Consistent quality & LOW moisture content - 5-8% against min 25% for air dried logs
- Our briquettes contain no artificial additives
- Efficient burn means very low ash waste, lower residues mean cleaner chimneys and flues
- Come in sealed bags so are easy to handle with less mess.
- Premium hardwood briquettes are a versatile fuel - wood briquettes can be used multi-fuel stoves, open fires, chimineas, fire pits.
BRIQUETTES DELIVERED ACROSS NORTH DEVON, EXMOOR, CORNWALL, SOMERSET & DORSET
Our products can be collected from our store near Barnstaple. We also provide bagged deliveries across North Devon including Bude, Bideford, Exmoor, South Molton and Tiverton. For customers further afield we can arrange palletised delivery to Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset.